Disney Parks Apps
Suite of five Disney Parks & Resorts Apps built on a platform powered by a Design Language, Pattern Library and Prototyping Framework - all in service of the Guest:
As Associate UX Design Director, I spearhead a team charged with User Experience, Information Architecture and Interaction Design for Disney Parks Apps. Areas of responsibility include the App Platform & Prototyping, directly managing a dozen Lead, Sr & Mid level Designers and co-managing the Seattle based design group.
Through the apps, Guests are empowered to enhance their park experience by:
- Checking wait times for attractions at a glance
- Skipping the ticket lines and buy park tickets to redeem at the gate
- Viewing FASTPASS return times and distribution information
- Selecting and modifying FastPass+ experiences for their party
- Making dining reservations and viewing restaurant menus and hours
- Downloading and sharing PhotoPass photos
- Exploring the resorts with interactive location-enabled maps and turn by turn directions
- Locating favorite characters and viewing greeting times
- Viewing hours and blackout dates for annual passholders
Due to the sensitive nature of the products, I am unable to show anything beyond what is publicly available.